Developer BI /Data warehouse developer
The person will be responsible for:
- data integration – designing enterprise data warehouse, including full process of ETL,
- optimization of ETL and report execution process performance,
- data quality and Business Intelligence, including the ability to gather and analyse data from multiple sources and develop data marts (olap cubes, tabular models).
We are looking for a person who has:
- experience in a variety of Enterprise Data warehouse development and Business Intelligence,
- experience in MS SQL 2012/2014 (including SSAS, SSIS, SSRS),
- very good knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel),
- strong analytical skills and eye for detail,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- good time-management,
- ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines,
- relevant University degree (Engineering or Economics),
- fluency in English – written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of VBA,
- knowledge of PowerView,
- experience in MS SharePoint.
What we offer to our employees:
- stable employment (contract of employment),
- remuneration package, including incentive bonuses,
- relocation package for people outside of Lodz and Krakow,
- opportunity for professional development (clearly defined career paths; technical, language and soft skills trainings),
- work in an international environment (international business trips, multicultural teams),
- opportunity to work with leading suppliers of telecommunications services,
- atmosphere based on cooperation,
- individual approach to each employee,
- work – life balance,
- opportunity to develop one’s passions within groups of interests (e.g. Society of Cyclists, Amateur Photography Group, Mountain Club),
- rich benefit package (private medical care, co-financed lunches, cultural and sports package, regular social events).
If you are interested in applying for this offer, please send your CV in English via email to:
In the subject of email please mention name of the position that you are applying for. Should you have any further questions, please contact us directly.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb obecnego jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji, prowadzonych przez Ericpol Sp. z o.o. zgodnie z postanowieniami ustawy z 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2002 r., nr. 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).